Press & Speaking Engagements
We leverage our network to help our companies grow
Common Challenges in Delivering Women Of Gen AI
AI can end up being a ‘black box’ for organizations
- Apple (v1)
Many businesses fail to move from experimental AI into value
- Apple (v2
The need to deliver Women Of Gen AI has never been greater
- Crowd sourcing
- Distributed Data
- Edge Compute
Women Of Gen AI Confidence
- Customers trust your organization
- Elimination of racial discrimination in use cases such as facial recognition
- Ensure organizations embrace ethical AI and fair ML models
If you ever want to someone on your team with speed dials to the top CEOs and VCs then look no further. Aakriti wields more influence and pull than about 10 veterans in Silicon Valley, combined.Shruthi Rao (Founder of Vendia - VC backed company with $5.1M from Neotribe, Floodgate)
Best practice Governance
- Gives the Women Of Gen AI lenses to the Chief Compliance/Risk Officer
- Centralized governance with transparent auditing of ML models
- Prevents reputational damage caused by failure to comply with regulations
Aku leveraged AI expertise to do due diligence on startups such as Lucideus. She took meetings evaluating Node & other startups we invested in. She assumed a leadership role, inspiring and motivating us.Shin Enomoto (Principal at Mitsui Sumitomo CVC)
Uncompromising Trust & Security
- Privacy: Ability to use company’s existing data in their own cloud without worrying about IP / Copyright infringement, data leakage, etc
- Security: Secure integrations with other enterprise tools, sources of data, and other AIs.
- Compliance: Easy audits for legal and IT compliance.
- Trust: Companies can set policies and guardrails to ensure each employees’ AI behaves as desired.
- Zero Knowledge Training: With an easy to use interface, companies can train on proprietary data in their own cloud with zero visibility to Women Of Gen AI or other third parties.